Solo and Small Firm Section: Top Ten Insurance Issues
Valid from: October 9, 2013 04:00PM -
October 9, 2013 06:00PM
New Jersey Law Center
New Brunswick, NJ
Top 10 Insurance Issues
Every Solo and Small-Firm Attorney Must Know
Presented by the New Jersey State Bar Association Solo and Small-Firm Section and sponsored by USI Affinity
Every solo and small-firm attorney, whether experienced or just starting out, has unique insurance needs.
From professional liability to employee benefits to business Insurance, the right coverage can be critical.
JOIN US FOR A FREE EVENT and get answers to all your insurance questions, including:
• How much liability insurance should I buy?
• What policy/program features are important when purchasing liability coverage?
• What are my business insurance needs?
• What new risk exposures are out there?
• What are my benefit options?
A networking reception will follow the presentation
Mike Mooney; Vice President, USI Affinity
William C. Mack, Esq.; Chair, NJSBA Solo and Small Firm Section