Back to Landlord-Tenant Basic Skills (Practical Skills Series) (2019) Handbook
Introducing the all-new 2019 Edition of NJICLE’s popular introduction to Landlord/Tenant Law – Landlord/Tenant Basic Skills.
This practice-oriented manual will provide you with the basic strategies and forms you need to handle most simple landlord/tenant matters, including transactions related to, prior to, and after moving in; rent control; the Tenant Property Tax Rebate Act; tenant associations; and more. Carefully honed over the years to provided everything you need to get going quickly and confidently, the book will provide you with they key strategies you need to get started quickly. We’ve also includes 45 newly updated forms, so you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips when you need it. If you’re looking for New Jersey’s most comprehensive basic Landlord/Tenant Law, look no farther - order your copy today.
1. The Residential Lease Agreement by Tracey Goldstein
2. Removing a Residential Tenant by Tracey Goldstein
3. The Trial of a Tenancy Case from the Defendant’s Perspective by Gregory G. Diebold
4. Post-Trial Considerations and Proceedings by Lloyd Garner
5. The Security Deposit Act by Brian R. Lehrer
6. Negotiating the Commercial Lease by Gordon J. Golum
7. Eviction of Commercial Tenants by Gary Wolinetz and Luke Kealy 8. An Overview of Rent Control by
Roberta L. Tarkan