As a section member you will have the opportunity to:
• Join connected communities for networking and information.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in your practice area through seminars, workshops, newsletters and
social networking events.
• Receive valuable discounts on NJICLE programs and products.
• Participate in the legislative process by reviewing pending legislation and assisting the leadership in recommending
new laws or changing existing laws.
• Attend the prestigious Annual and Mid-Year Meetings.
The NJSBA has 34 practice-oriented sections which represent a diverse spectrum of law, affording its members many career-building opportunities.