NJICLE's Programs for New Attorneys Most of these programs can be used to satisfy the MCLE Requirements for newly admitted lawyers. They can also be used to help you transition into a new area of law. The fastest way to fulfill your MCLE Requirements - For only $325 ($899 Value)!
Fulfill your new attorney MCLE requirements while enjoying the most convenient perks and connections that come with being part of the largest group of legal professionals in New Jersey. Click here
to take advantage of this offer. Saturday, Feb. 15
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
New Jersey Law Center, New Brunswick How it Works: Select 2 live programs and three video on-demand programs to satisfy your requirements for only $325.
Click here for a PDF registration form.
Or, you can go to live programs individually - just look for this Regulation 201:2 to be sure the program qualifies.
| About the New Attorney Requirement: New Attorneys must satisfy 15 of required 24 credits in any 5 of 9 mandatory subject areas: |
- New Jersey Estate Administration
- New Jersey Estate Planning
- New Jersey Civil Trial Preparation OR New Jersey Criminal Trial Preparation
- New Jersey Family Law Practice
- New Jersey Real Estate Closing Procedures
- New Jersey Trust & Business Accounting
- New Jersey Landlord-Tenant Practice
- New Jersey Municipal Court Practice
- New Jersey Law Office Management
For more information about New Jersey MCLE requirements, visit njcourts.gov