The fastest way to fulfill your MCLE Requirements!
As a new attorney, you are required to earn 15 credits in 5 of 9 subject areas. Satisfy your requirement
quickly and easily – in one convenient day – by registering for NJICLE’s New Attorney Day.
Check back for the next New Attorney Day.
| About the New Attorney Requirement: New Attorneys must satisfy 15 of required 24 credits in any 5 of 9 mandatory subject areas:
- New Jersey Estate Administration
- New Jersey Estate Planning
- New Jersey Civil Trial Preparation OR New Jersey Criminal Trial Preparation
- New Jersey Family Law Practice
- New Jersey Real Estate Closing Procedures
- New Jersey Trust & Business Accounting
- New Jersey Landlord-Tenant Practice
- New Jersey Municipal Court Practice
- New Jersey Law Office Management
For more information about New Jersey MCLE requirements, visit njcourts.gov